Friday, August 17, 2007

Ever Click to Clean?


Check it out. I received a card the other day that was black, with embossed gold lettering reading, "I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you." So simple. Right?
There was a part of me that wanted to scream at this person and ask, "what kind of shit is this?" and then tell them that they should include their email address, or something practical. Wait! That wasn't me. That was the printer downtown that said that! Anyhoo...
Long story short, I receive a book as a gift. "ZERO LIMITS" by Joe Vitale. I remembered so many of my schoolmates telling me that this guy was 'corny'. (I went to a really good school). Funny how peer groups tell you what to think, and you do? I mean, if you're reading this you do. If you aren't then you don't and whoopty-shit...you're special. Anyway...positive energy. Love, the highest vibration. Forgiveness, the most powerful weapon we have. Apologies: now that could be viewed as a good thing, or an impossibility. Impossible if you had my life, yuck, yuck, yuck. Well I'll be a pig wrapped in a blanket if it didn't change me. On the inside. Where you can't see. But it's still valid.
Have I told you lately that I love you? Would you forgive me for my and my ancestors trespasses, that I may better serve you? I am so happy and so grateful that you are alive.
Corny, or do you want to meet me...cool, huh?

No comments: