Thursday, August 16, 2007

Privacy...wtf?



Is nothing private/sacred anymore? I wrote something somewhere, thinking nothing of it. I mean, what are the chances it would come back to haunt me? My real opinions on something that had to do with privacy. It's private. Don't ask.

What cracks me up about the world we're in today is that nothing on the web is sacred. OMG: i almost wrote 'scared'. Freudian slip, eh?

Here's the deal: 'restraint of tongue and pen' is never more important than it is now. Who knew back in the day that modern times would so closely mirror scenes from MINORITY REPORT?

"I.D., please" has become as acceptable as 5 second delays on t.v. Interesting that Bush Nation brought that all about. Big Brother, Brave New World, 1985, New World Order and Police Nation. WTF? None of this would be so disturbing if I had Oprah money.
See, if I had Oprah money, I'd be able to hire a kick as s mouth piece which would let me get away with murder. Not that I'm about to murder anyone, but if I did it....right OJ, right?

No comments: